[TYPO3-core] HCI Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon Sep 11 18:18:55 CEST 2006

Hi Folks,

> 4.1 Project Team:
> - Kasper: Leader and Main architect: Creates the underlying
> architecture that interfaces with the TYPO3 core, extension system
> etc for plugging into these features.

This was confusing when the mail arrived on the Core Team list
because the overall 4.1 coordinator is Ingmar Schlecht, not me. I
intended to say that only the initiatives coming from the HCI group
is lead and architected by me.

With this in mind the subject should also be changed to "HCI Kickoff:
TYPO3 4.1"