[TYPO3-core] --- Reminder ---

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon Sep 11 16:13:06 CEST 2006

>>   1) [TYPO3-core] RFC: feature request: user function for
>>      t3lib_iconworks::getIcon
>>      http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2006-
>> September/005617.html
>
>  Still missing one +1 or does Kaspers +1 count for two ;-)

No,

I looked at the patch now:

a) I think you should not configure the user function in Page
TSconfig. It "feels" for me like something that belongs globally in
TYPO3_CONF_VARS. For example, you could use TYPO3_CONF_VARS
[SC_OPTIONS][GLOBAL][iconProc] to set up a user processing function
for icons. Ify ou do so you must add an entry in config_default (like
I did for "softRefParser_GL") to notify of this feature. Other opinions?

b) It seems that you only process "pages" icons - that is not general
enough! I want the user function to get the possibility to act on any
icon type and output an alternative icon.

- kasper