[TYPO3-core] RFC: #4155 / userFunc in conditions / t3lib_div::callUserFunction

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Thu Sep 7 14:45:57 CEST 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Thu, 07 Sep 2006, Dmitry Dulepov wrote the following:
> If Wolfgang wants to change them, it is absolutely fine with me (to be
> precise: I am neutral to this). However it should be another patch
> because it has nothing to do with this specific problem (conditions).

 No problem with me, in fact I only did this because it was part of
 Michael's last cleaning patch and I thought why not doing it here too
 (though I like 'true' better than 'TRUE', but anyway, I'll stick to
 what's common here)

 I'll attach a clean patch here, no problem
 and not worth another message about it ;-)

 bye
 Wolfgang