[TYPO3-core] RFC: #4155 / userFunc in conditions / t3lib_div::callUserFunction

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Sep 7 14:24:32 CEST 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>>
>>>  While working on that I also changed 'true' to 'TRUE' and all those
>>>  single line if statements
>>
>> -1 for this. There is no convention for it
>
> It seems to me that the majority of all booleans are spelled in uppercase.

But I do not see it as reason to change them all. This change does not
add any value (performance, readability, etc).

I do not want to be too pedantic and annoying but I really prefer to
have a patch per problem. It is then much easier to use history and
understand what exactly was changed to solve a specific problem. I hate
when 10 fixes are committed with a single commit: impossible to
understand where one fix ends and another starts.

If Wolfgang wants to change them, it is absolutely fine with me (to be
precise: I am neutral to this). However it should be another patch
because it has nothing to do with this specific problem (conditions).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/