[TYPO3-core] --- Reminder ---

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Thu Sep 7 12:35:19 CEST 2006

Oups, that +1 was only to item 2) !

For item one I would like to see the patch in full color, so please
attach it to the email as you did with the other mails.

(Generally I'm positive to the icon improvement. I also think that
you can call your function even when noIconProc is set. Finally, I am
doubtfull that you should set it up in Page TS config, I would rather
prefer a TYPO3_CONF_VARS configuration here! I can give you a
suggestion...

- kasper