[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #3862: Tools>User Admin allows switching to disabled user

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Sep 4 11:15:35 CEST 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> I think you don't understand. If you try to siwtch, you'' be kicked out
> of the BE. So there's nothing you can test.

I can read and I understand was was written in Sebastian's e-mail. But I
am looking to this problem as a user, not as developer at the moment.

I did not say *I* want to change it, I wrote precisely this:

 >>I would rather prefer to warn admin about it and still allow to switch

I think it is pretty clear. I did not say -1 for hiding icon for now, I
just said that there can be a better solution to the whole problem. May
be not now, may be in future. I hope this is clear, isn't it?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/