[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #3862: Tools>User Admin allows switching to disabled user

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Sep 4 10:43:10 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
>
>> Problem description:
>> In the user admin module, neither the disabled flag nor the start/stop
>> time are checked. Switching to a disabled user kicks you out of the BE.
>>
>> Solution:
>> Hide the SU-Buttons when the user is disabled or time is not between
>> start/stop time if they are set.
>

> I would rather prefer to warn admin about it and still allow to switch.
> Good for testing users in practical life while not allowing them to
> login yet...

I think you don't understand. If you try to siwtch, you'' be kicked out of
the BE. So there's nothing you can test.

Or do you mean, youo want to to change the switching mechanism so that
neither disabling  nor time restrictions aplly when switching?

Sounds nice.

So +1 for the simple hiding of the SU in TYPO3_4-0 and thumbs up for a new
switching code for trunk. Dmitry, I'll love to review your code :-)

Masi