[TYPO3-core] RFC: Orphaned record display in Localization View

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Sun Sep 3 20:42:51 CEST 2006

Hi Masi,

Thanks for your comments so far!

> 1a) + 1b)

yes, thanks!

> 1c)
> In your code $alreadyShownRecords is exactly the same as $currentIdList
> after my fix 'Web>List feature "edit marked" doesn't work with localized
> record'.

Yes, true... I initially wrote the patch at the developer days, which
was before your patch, and forgot to check it against most recent code.
Sorry for that...

> 2 + 3)

Mhm, right. These two are harder to fix. I will postprone the patch now,
as I won't have time to fix these issues during the following days. When
I have found a solution to it and reworked my patch, I will write here
again...

Thanks again for your comments!

Greets from Dresden,
Sebastian