[TYPO3-core] Approving patches

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Fri Oct 27 10:52:19 CEST 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Kasper Skårhøj wrote the following:
> What I hope to obtain is a more automated approach to core
> contributions but still keeping control. If we can finetune this
> system to fit reality it will balance in itself. People can get more
> or less active in periods without affecting our overall output
> because the crowd of "patch-approvers" are in the hundreds, not tens.

 Sounds great, but I don't think Mantis is the right tool currently.
 Maybe http://freshmeat.net/projects/scmbug/ is an option to concatenate
 Mantis with Subversion or we switch to http://trac.edgewall.org/
 (all this was discussed before, but lead to no result I think?)

 Everything else leads to double work to some extent or am I wrong here?

 And I don't know if the outlined point system (good guy, bad guy)
 will work... I have some reservations here :-)

 kind regards
 Wolfgang