[TYPO3-core] Commits to SVN

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Oct 25 15:10:29 CEST 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> All recent fixes in 4.0 were needed for 4.1 as well.

Yes.

> Neither has it nor
> will it change so dramatically we cannot continue fixing small bugs in
> 4.0.

What's the point if they are not reviewed?

> the problem is that even fixing those small bug is more and more
> tiring because of the lack of response.

I agree. I even decided to stop doing patches until my previous ones
either approved or rejected. Currently I feel like I post patches to
black hole.

We may need to change our process :( How many people do we formally have
in core team? How many of they actually work in core team?

> Oh
> my, here I go whining again...

Me too.

--