[TYPO3-core] Commits to SVN

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Oct 25 14:58:14 CEST 2006

Michael Stucki schrieb:

> 4.0.3 is next to come, after that we should really focus on 4.1 and fix
> only the important stuff in the 4.0 branch.

All recent fixes in 4.0 were needed for 4.1 as well. Neither has it nor
will it change so dramatically we cannot continue fixing small bugs in 4.0.
the problem is that even fixing those small bug is more and more tiring
because of the lack of response. I thought that goals like new "EM with DB"
or BE ACLs are easily achieved as there's nothing to it but adding existing
code to the repository, but not even that happend. Oh my, here I go whining
again...

Masi