[TYPO3-core] RFC: new function loadTcaAdditions in t3lib_div

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Oct 17 11:47:25 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>> Because it is a wrong solution. But for Christs' sake I will do it.
>> But because I have only limited time I don't want to hear any f*** 4.1
>> deadlines. So expect it done when it's ready.
>
> Ok :) Hope, it will work for Franz as well.

But I have one request before I do anything.

I want a review of my proposal. It will affect (if broken) the TCA, so I
want to hear some opinions. Is it correct? Is it good? Are there better
options?

Mind that I suggest to remove the typo3conf/temp files. Will it break
compatibility if we store only the TCA on do not execute the code in
"ext_tables.php" every time? IMHO it should not matter if the
ext_tables.php files are clean and do nothing but TCA manipulation.

But the proposal also works without removing them. In this case we have the
"PHP"-cache (for BE) and also the TCA-cache (for FE).

Masi