[TYPO3-core] 4.0.3: Finally ready?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Nov 17 21:20:36 CET 2006

Hi folks,

I just looked through all of my patches and those which seem to be urgent.
Some patches are still pending, but almost everything should be approved now
(except those two which I've just sent).

If there is anything missing from your side, I ask you to finish this
(reminder + commit) until Monday morning, so I can finally build the RC on
Monday afternoon.

Anyway, I'm happy about the great work that has been done in the last few
days, though it was pretty hard for me to follow all discussions...

To make our life easier I suggest to wait with anything (patches &
discussions) which is not needed for 4.0.3 until we are ready with it...(?)

Have a nice weekend!
- michael