[TYPO3-core] 4.1 - How far are we?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Thu Nov 16 12:57:36 CET 2006

Hi Ingmar and others,

I'm going to Paris in the last week of nov. After being there I will
know what Dassaults plans which equal my plans at this point. I have
an interesting collaboration going with Jens Hoffmann also.

Generally, I cannot say when. I wouldn't hold back 4.1 for this. In
fact, I don't like working on the HCI issues under a time pressure
due to its experimental nature. For a release we could remove the
alt_main_new.php document temporarily (or insert a die() call which
is better...)

- kasper

On Nov 13, 2006, at 15:34 , Ingmar Schlecht wrote:

> --
>
>  - More intuitive Backend navigation (AJAX / IFrame based)
>     o Kasper has committed this to trunk but it's not finished yet
>     o Can be tested by using alt_doc_new.php as the URL of the BE
>     o Needs a user preference in the user settings module and a global
>       setting to enable it by default. Anything else missing?
>    -> Kasper, when do you expect this to be ready?

- kasper

"Necessity is the mother of invention"
kasper2006 at typo3.com | +45 20 999 115 | skype: kasperskaarhoej |
gizmo: kasper_typo3