[TYPO3-core] [Fwd: Re: RFC: css_styled_content & localization]

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Nov 14 09:49:20 CET 2006

Yet another reminder (2nd time)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [TYPO3-core] RFC: css_styled_content & localization
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:45:54 +0300
From: Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry at typo3.org>
Newsgroups: typo3.teams.core

Hi!

This was posted long time ago but still actual. The problem was that it
is impossible to reference localized content elements (css styled
content produces local anchors only to non-localized elements). It was
decided not to fix this for 4.0.1 but I want to bring this again now.

See below Bernhard's change and mine alternative version even below.
They both change TS code for css styled content.

I hope this will be solved finally. It is really a problem for localization.

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
>   innerWrap2.insertData = 1
>   innerWrap2.fieldRequired = linkToTop
>
> # like before:
>   dataWrap = <a id="c{field:uid}"></a> |
>
> # new code:
>   prepend = TEXT
>   prepend.dataWrap = <a id="c{field:_LOCALIZED_UID}"></a>
>   prepend.if.isTrue.field = _LOCALIZED_UID
>
> The new code will "prepend" the cObject which is defined. "prepend" happens in stdWrap directly after dataWrap
> so the localized-uid anchor will be before the original one.

Or mine (after dataWrap):

+    preCObject = TEXT
+    preCObject {
+        setContentToCurrent = 1