[TYPO3-core] t3lib_BEfunc::getProcessedValue hook fixes

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Nov 12 14:54:59 CET 2006

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Problem:
> There exists a hook in t3lib_BEfunc::getProcessedValue - a pre and
> postprocessing hook.
> But sadly those hooks get not even passed the table of the field they
> should render.

Is there a special reason why all paramaters are passed as references?
I'm all for references when passing object, arrays and huge strings but
here it simply doesn't look in sync with comparable existing code.

> Values of additional column in the list module get ALWAYS passed through
> htmlspecialchars. there is currently no way to inhibit this.

Aha, too bad. The code in the patch looks fine. I guess that the
function is called linkUrlMail() for historic reasons, isn't it?

> Of course we have to add this option to T3-Core-Api doc ... i will write
> a text if the patch get's accepted.

Michael won't like this.

Masi