[TYPO3-core] RFC: #2278 -

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Nov 7 15:20:59 CET 2006

Yes, and I think it's ok to keep it that way. I would have loved to allow
hooks, but I cannot find any reasons why we should still forbid other
features in such a case.

Ernesto, it may be no problem to add some features every once in a while. But
there were cases when this broke the behaviour although we couldn't imagine
that. I think it's important to keep the promise that we won't change any
behaviours except the buggy ones. So as long as it is not urgently needed, I
wouldn't want to risk breaking that...

- michael