[TYPO3-core] removed border around "Expand All" checkbox in IE (new skin)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue May 30 19:07:46 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb:

> If we don't want to add those classes to every single box, we have to
> change the skin somehow. I'm trying to figure out a way that is a
> compromise.

I'm giving up. Neither is the skin ready nor is the Core really suited for
fine tuned CSS. Sometimes classes are missing, sometimes wrapping spans or
divs.

Whatever you do, it will affect something you don't want to touch. Eg if
you want nice aligned checkboxes for checkbos fields like "mount from
groups" (be_users) then you'll misalign the standard checkboxes for date
fields.

I don't know if the skin designers bothered to ask for improved BE HTML
code or not. But they should have - and their request should have been granted.

I think I can suggest a few things that are fairly easy to do and won't
break the old skin. But I reckon nobody care too much given the low
feedback on other (more important?) issues.

My advice for 4.5: forget everything about the current classes and the
skinning API. Simply get rid of it.

Masi