[TYPO3-core] removed border around "Expand All" checkbox in IE (new skin)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue May 30 18:00:43 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> I've added class="checkbox" to the input element
> (typo3/class.alt_menu_functions.inc). This is inline with other BE code.
> Without the class you have an ugly border around the checkbox.

Stupid me. I am so angry with the new skin that I goofed this one and did a
hasty "one-liner". I have reverted the change.

What the skin does is to add borders around all input elements. For TCE
forms it also forces the class to be "checkbox". For such classes the
border is removed.

Which of course breaks ALL other checkboxes.

If we don't want to add those classes to every single box, we have to
change the skin somehow. I'm trying to figure out a way that is a
compromise. But I don't think it works 100% without adding the "checkbox"
class to all checkboxes.

Masi