[TYPO3-core] Supporting Thai in the index searach

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon May 29 12:24:04 CEST 2006

Yes that should be possible (BUT...)

Background:
I remember myself once voting for no system extensions in TER, basically
because this can lead to incompatibility issues with future TYPO3 versions,
and because someone will have to upload them again after new TYPO3 releases.
Both points are still very valid.

1) can probably be automated (Karsten?)
2) would be very easy if someone integrates the ter_update_check extension
into the EM...

- michael