[TYPO3-core] Static Info Tables

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri May 26 17:43:33 CEST 2006

Hi Stanislas, hi list.

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 18:24, Stanislas Rolland wrote:
> Hi René,

I'm not René, but I'll throw in my 2 cents anyway.

> I have now merged extension Static Info Library (extension key:
> sr_static_info) into the base extension Static Info Tables (extension
> key: static_info_tables).
>
> I am ready to publish a new version of the following extensions:

I'm all for that route, as it will further lighten the extensions-jungle and
the number of "must-have" stuff.

As far as a patch/diff is concerned: We have the code here, i.e. the BE module
and some more PHP around all that. A diff might be handy here (but then again
there wasn't onw when René released the overhauled version).

As far as the data is concerned: would you check that diff? I probably
wouldn't, and given the nature of the data errors will probably only be
spotted if someone is personally affected by a wrongly set currency for, say,
Tobago. :)

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns