[TYPO3-core] Static Info Tables

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Tue May 23 20:15:25 CEST 2006

Ingmar Schlecht a écrit :

> Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
>> I have now merged extension Static Info Library (extension key:
>> sr_static_info) into the base extension Static Info Tables (extension
>> key: static_info_tables).
>
> Can you post a patch of what changes you made?

There are many changes:

Merge fields and data as provided by sr_static_info.
Integrate frontend API from sr_static_info.
Update official and local names of countries.
Add indicator of UN membership in table static_countries.
Enable localization of country subdivision names.
Add language names in the languages themselves in static_languages.
Enable country variants of languages such as Brazilian Portuguese in
static_languages.
Add static_taxes.
Modify cc_infotablesmgm to take into account changes to tables structure.
Add some localization labels in cc_infotablesmgm (still incomplete).
Convert all locallang files to xml format.
Update to manual.

Perhaps if the extensions were in CVS, I could provide some of it in the
form of a patch.

Stanislas