[TYPO3-core] new skin

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue May 23 15:10:55 CEST 2006

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:

> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>

>>There are so many small issues it'll never stop *sigh*
>
> Did you ever believe that ?

No, not really. But it's a pity that there is still so much grunt work to
do. Everybodies having fun on hci and making high flying plans for releases
to come instead of making sue that the release we have is as polished as it
should be.

I'm not talking about features and stuff, but the UI should be consistent,
have no dead ends or lead to blank pages, etc. In a TYPO3 demonstration I
don't like to say "ah, ignore this" or "sorry, this part is not localized"
(error messages!). You'll notice all this small errors *because* the
overall UI is good.

Masi