[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bugs #3397 (submit as image) and #2938 (editIcons)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon May 22 18:18:30 CEST 2006

Hi!

I've already posted this by accident in CRG (without response), but here we
go again ...

Problem 1: graphical submit is rendered with IMAGE and a str_replace which
leaves unwanted image attributes in the input element. Can be solved by
using IMG_RESOURCE.

Problem 2: editIcons have two title attributes (one is hard coded to en
empty string). Can be solved by removing the empty attribute.

Branches: HEAD, TYPO3_4-0

Masi

PS: Looking at problem 2 I see that FE editing is not XHTML strict
compatible (there are border attributes etc).