[TYPO3-core] [Noise] Google releases AJAX toolkit

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri May 19 09:25:50 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>>I see only an advantage if you're a Java progammer. If you're a
>>Javascript dude you know all the browser issues and have written all the
>>X-browser stuff yourself already ;-)
>

> Well, I am two-in-one in such case :) But I prefer to dedicate
> cross-browser code creation to someone else to save time. Generally,
> creating complex cross-browser (IE/FF/Moz/Konq/Opera/Saf) code takes at
> least third part of total development time.

Yeah, bt I prefer to have more contro, over the code. I do trust a 3rd
party JS-lib. But I want to code it in Javascript myself without
intermediate Java code.

If your target audience are Java programmers who know all about Java and
server-side programming and Java GUI apps then the AJAX toolkit is perfect.

Masi