[TYPO3-core] CVS Problems

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Wed May 10 12:31:27 CEST 2006

Hi Ingmar,

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 12:06, Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Andreas, would you like to lead the decision making and ask for comments
> on the mailinglists?

IMHO this is not a topic which should be discussed on any other mailing list
than this one.

We are about to find a solution how to proceed with the switch from CVS to
Subversion for the TYPO3core which is currently hosted by SF.net.

When we have made a decision what to use and where to host this will influence
what will happen to TYPO3xdev.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Seit 13809463 Sekunden.
Since 13809463 seconds.

There are three kinds of lies: Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics.
		-- Disraeli