[TYPO3-core] RFC: adminpanel and caching problems

Christian Jul Jensen julle at typo3.org
Tue May 9 11:52:23 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 09 May 2006 11:40, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Christian Jul Jensen wrote:
> > Wouldnt this be an obvious use for AJAX?
>
> I think page have to be reloaded (regenerated) when options in admin
> panel change.

Sometimes yes, but that can be done through JS too. The main point is that the
interaction between the panel and the server, can bypass both GET and POST.

I have no idea how much would need to be changed in the code to accomplish
that..., but theoretically I think it is a good solution.

--
Christian Jul Jensen

TYPO3 association
http://association.typo3.org

* this mail is signed with GnuPG. If all you
* see is a file of unknown type, your mail client
* does not support it, just ignore it, it is not
* a virus, or have a look at http://openpgp.org/