[TYPO3-core] RFC: Implement localPath feature for crawler indexing

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Mar 31 15:26:54 CEST 2006

This is a CVS patch request.

BIG FAT WARNING: I could not play enough with the crawler extension yet, so I
could never test this. From a logical point of view it should just work fine.

Problem:
Kasper recently added support for some kind of crawler queue which is used for
indexing pages with lots of documents on it. While he added this feature, he
forgot to modify the 2nd possibility when indexRegularDocument is called,
namely when records are set in
$GLOBALS['T3_VARS']['indexed_search']['indexLocalFiles'].

Solution is to add the same feature for this case.

- michael