[TYPO3-core] Bugs to take a look at

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Mar 29 09:09:44 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

having a look at the bugtracker, I see that we have a lot of bugs to be solved
before 4.0:

31 (under version "4.0rc1") plus 8 ("4.0rc2") open bugs which are assigned

=> These need to be solved. If you consider them to be low-priority, please
remove the product version and add a little note.

4 (3/1) unassigned bugs with severity "block"
2 (2/0) unassigned bugs with severity "crash"

=> These need to be solved. At least someone should have a look at them to
decide how serious they are.

As soon as these bugs are fixed, I consider that we are ready for 4.0.

- michael