[TYPO3-core] Partial fix to bugtracker 1303: if i use"config.locale_all = tr_TR", links in FE are broken

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Mon Mar 27 22:36:38 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker a écrit :
> I see you're using now <link> rather than <LINK>. This will work fine
> for new content. Is there any problem with old data, which probably
> will have still <LINK> tags?

Not in the backend, as tr_TR locale is not currently used in the
backend. Therefore, it will at least be possible to update old data
using the RTE.

Old data will not render correctly in the frontend however. I could not
find a simple solution to this problem. Case shifting is used in many
places in tslib_cObj, and especially in t3lib_parsehtml, the latter
causing problems in other places where it is used.

I don't know if we can afford to get into this for 4.0. But I think this
simple fix, even though partial, would bring some relief to Turkish users.

Regards,
Stanislas