[TYPO3-core] FYI: 4.0rc2

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Mon Mar 27 10:21:50 CEST 2006

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:24:49 +0200 (METDST):

> For your information:
> I just tagged TYPO3_4-0-0rc2 in CVS. Uploading to Sourceforge now...

Ouch, I thought I had this morning to revert or improve my FE-editing changes. As it is now, it is slightly incorrect.

Current state:

The edit panel and edit icons are hidden when the BE-user has no rights for the current language (L=n, TSFE->sys_language_id).

Ideal state:

The edit panel and edit icons are hidden when the BE-user has no rights for the language of the record.

Masi