[TYPO3-core] selecting unavailable languages

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Mar 24 23:08:55 CET 2006

Hi!

When I choose from user>setup for the first time all languages are available. non of them are listed grey. I select one them and I get this message:

"The selected language is not available before the language pack is installed in typo3conf/l10n/.
Please ask your system administrator for this."

Now, only "English" on top is black and the other items are grey.

To me this looks like a bug.

I think there was a discussion before, but I think it's dull to promote all BE languages instead of listing only the ones available.

Masi