[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix EM2 issues

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Fri Mar 24 14:00:06 CET 2006

Hello Karsten,

for testing the tt_products issue I have used
http://typo3.org/fileadmin/ter/t/t/tt_products_2.4.9.t3x
and the tt_products 1.2.7 sent with TYPO3 3.8.1
These are all available online from TER.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=20391&package_id=14557&release_id=23684

I have tested this installation into the typo3conf/ext directory.

Formerly I had other tt_products files globally stored in typo3/ext, but
not installed.
http://fholzinger.com/development/tt_products-2.4.4.1.tar.gz

Thanks for any help to get this corrected and to avoid fatal errors.

- Franz