[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #2666: Preview from searchresult shows rootpage only

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Mar 24 08:35:07 CET 2006

Hi.

On Thursday 23 March 2006 20:02, Michael Stucki wrote:
> Searching (new feature) from the shortcutframe gives results in a list
> view. The preview you get when clicking the looking glass always returns
> rootpage. Previewing from the context sensitive help gives the correct
> page.
>
> Solution:
> Change $this->id after for each loop when in search mode.

Ok, I trust you changing $this->id has not negative side-effects to other
areas of the code, thus +1.

As Franz pointed out changing the member var isn't very clean, but I have the
feeling that the proposed change is too much for this phase of development.
If you think it could be done, though, go for it.

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member