[TYPO3-core] RFC: More stylesheet fixes

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Fri Mar 24 08:02:55 CET 2006

Hello Michael,

>Hi Franz,

>>>This has nothing to do with this patch. Are you using the latest CVS
>>>version? Maybe the cache is not refreshed?
>>>

>>Yes, I have updated to the latest CVS version. Firefox 1.5
>>After clear of caches and reload I have still this image in the backend.
>>

>How is it looking in other browsers? I'm 99% sure the problem must be on
>your side. I don't have Firefox 1.5 but it works here with IE5/5.5/6,
>Konqueror 3.5.0, Opera 8.50 and Firefox 1.04.

I have the same screen with strange 'Admin functions' with Sea Monkey
1.0, Konqueror 3.5.1 and Firefox 1.5.

Unfortunately I cannot update now.
ssh: connect to host cvs.sourceforge.net port 22: Connection refused
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)

Send me any file I must replace. Maybe there is a forgotten rest of an
applied patch somewhere.

~ Franz