[TYPO3-core] EM: Status about language pack download?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Mar 23 11:55:59 CET 2006

Hi Karsten,

yes we will (have to) wait. Are you still in time? When can I expect your
delivery?

My wish is to release RC2 in this evening, just after you've committed that
feature.

To make sure there are now showstoppers in this feature, I'd like to ask
some other people from here to be ready at this time to have a quick check
& see if it works.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out