[TYPO3-core] FE-editing bugs

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Thu Mar 23 09:39:12 CET 2006

Hi!

I fixed yesterday another one-liner. "new record" of the admin panel created the record always in the default language.

While fixing this I noticed that the limit-to-lang check is missing. I'm going to fix that, either for RC2 or the final. I'll have a look at the edit icons too.

I want to fix another issue as well. The icon to edit the language overlay record is missing. I have created a basic patch already (lacking a new icon and the localization string).

Masi