[TYPO3-core] RFC: Change setDBinit in config_default from array to string, enable textareas in Install Tool

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Mar 21 16:18:00 CET 2006

Hi.

On Saturday 18 March 2006 19:30, Michael Stucki wrote:
> I just checked if the new field appears, but since I don't need setDBinit
> for myself, I didn't write anything into the field...
> > I am not attaching a fix, as there surely was a reason for this check
> > (think about names of binaries being input). Please have a look at this.
>
> I did so now. Please check.

Works fine now, thanks.

One more comment: if you change this line to have quoted attribute values
(cols, rows), I'd be very happy. :)
$form='<textarea name="TYPO3_INSTALL[extConfig]['.$k.']['.$vk.']" cols=60
rows=5 wrap="off">'.htmlspecialchars($value).'</textarea>';

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member