[TYPO3-core] Bug #2754: Proposal for "options.shortcutGroups" -Support multilanguagelabels

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Tue Mar 21 08:16:17 CET 2006

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:06:23 +0100 (MET):

> Comments:
> Well, I leave it up to you to decide whether this is a bug or a
> feature. After
> all it is a nice enhancement, and it is pretty easy while it doesn't
> affect
> 1000 of other places (like the trimExplode patch, for example).
>
> If you think it is not ok, I will postpone it for 4.5.

-1 because there are more places in the BE where this could be nice (eg alt. labels). Why fiddle in RC2 with just one setting?

And it's inconsitent with TS settings where we would have like this:

options.shortcutGroups {
1=1
2=English
2.de=German
2.fr=French
3=0
4=0
}

LLL is nice but I really don't want to write an extension just because of some labels.

Please postpine for the next release where we can think of this feature a bit more.

Masi