[TYPO3-core] Bug #2754: Proposal for "options.shortcutGroups" - Support multilanguagelabels

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Mar 20 20:06:23 CET 2006

This is a CVS patch request.

Problem:
<quote from bugtracker>
Is is possible to support LLL-Markers in this option so it could support
multilanguage-values?

Example:

options.shortcutGroups {
  1=1
  2=LLL:EXT:ext_key/locallang_tca.php:shortcutGroup2
  3=0
  4=0
}

anyway: a coool feature! Thanks!
</quote from bugtracker>

Solution:
Wrap the value with the splitlabel function.

Documentation:
TSconfig, section "beuser:options", key "shortcutGroups"

= Set 0 to disable one of these group IDs, 1 to enable it (this is the
= default) or "string" to change the label accordingly.
+ Note: You may also set LocalLang-markers instead of a string label here.

Comments:
Well, I leave it up to you to decide whether this is a bug or a feature. After
all it is a nice enhancement, and it is pretty easy while it doesn't affect
1000 of other places (like the trimExplode patch, for example).

If you think it is not ok, I will postpone it for 4.5.

- michael