[TYPO3-core] RFC: US-Flag icon

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Mar 18 19:39:29 CET 2006

Just a small comment:

These flags are _language_ flags. In Switzerland we speak either Italian,
Rumantsch (btw. that flag is missing!!), French and/or German. So we have
to live with that, there is no Swiss flag in that language seletor.

I don't know about any site that has a German and an American flag to change
the languages. Face it that they speak English, not "Americanish" ;-)

Anyway, I don't care that much. I'm just not sure if the Americans really
have a problem if the flag is from England, or if you just think that they
do... ;-)

- michael

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

--