[TYPO3-core] Problems with Cache and Conditions

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Mar 18 19:34:30 CET 2006

Hi Kasper,

> I know I didn't object to that, but if there is "instability" I
> suggest to revert that change and work more on it for version 4.5

I will have a look at it tomorrow. If it is an obvious problem, then I will
just fix that one. Otherwise, I'm going to revert the whole patch and look
at it again after 4.0.

> All that caching stuff; it was _very carefully_ thought through and I
> can assure you that I wouldn't spoil the party with unnecessary extra
> processing if possible. I was not stupid 7 years ago either ;-) So I
> fear I had a reason for the double checking of conditions.

I know that you warned me :-)

However, for next time it would be cool if you write down that reason in a
comment, so we have a chance to find that out... ;-)

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out