[TYPO3-core] Extension tsconfig_help in 4.0?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Mar 16 09:40:52 CET 2006

Hi Peter,

>> ok, so then I will replace it with an empty table in 4.0 - to keep the
>> extension installed, but save a few KBs of data.
>
> -1 from me.
>
> while not being up-to-date at least I use it every once in a while and
> would really miss it (or keep the data). the missing features/properties
> are not that much.
>
> It is at least very nice for offline usage.

I partly agree with you, but still dislike that we should ship documentation
while we're aware that it is obsolete.

What I'd like to ask you is to have a look at the ter_doc extension and try
to write that table dump function. I think the needed steps are pretty easy
_once_ you know where to start:

- Parse all doc_core_* documents
- Fetch tables with an object path below
- Write all properties to database

If you can't do it, please ask one of the grumblers on typo3-dev. My
alternative solution is still to remove it, sorry.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out