[TYPO3-core] The XML tags of FlexForm data

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Mar 15 11:45:12 CET 2006

>  If you change something that breaks existing stuff anyway, than do
>  it right! Learn from "mistakes" of the past.

that is what I'm doing: Completing the "flavouring" instead of having
an incomplete implementation. If you aimed higher than that -
suggesting to parse the XML outside array2xml() I hope you can see
how unrealistic that is to implement at this point.

"Doing it right" is relative to the context, deadline, technological
possibilities and even subjective to the problem to be solved.

- kasper