[TYPO3-core] The XML tags of FlexForm data

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Wed Mar 15 10:40:53 CET 2006

Kasper Skårhøj <kasper2006 at typo3.com> writes on
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:02:26 +0100 (MET):

> My suggestion is that we go with the complete flavoured XML as I made
> it.

Why did you feature the language via "odd" values to the index attribute? If you really want to make it more xml-like it could have been lang="de" (if you use ISO codes) or perhaps t3lang="de" (if you use TYPO3 BE lang. codes). Still even with "index" the "v" plus upper-case language could be change to simple lower-case ISO code (or upper but without the "v").

Ok, it doesn't matter much, but I don't like the "type" and "index" attributes very much.

Masi