[TYPO3-core] Extension tsconfig_help in 4.0?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Mar 15 09:24:55 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

On Tuesday, 14. March 2006 21:43, Michael Stucki wrote:

 > you may remember that I asked you about the usage of the tsconfig_help
 > wizards in TYPO3 4.0.
 >
 > The static_tsconfig_help table has not been updated since ca. TYPO3 3.6,
 > hence a lot of new properties are currently missing.
 >
 > Robert replied to me that he may implement a feature to dynamically create
 > this table from core documents in TER2 (like it was already done for
 > TER1). However I don't know the status of it.

No news in that regard - the routines for parsing the tables must be
re-implemented for ter_doc because we now use docbook. Might be easy, might
be complicated - but I won't be able to work on that before 4.0 final. If
someone else feels like it, just have a look at ter_doc at Sourceforge CVS
and tell me your ideas.

But, to be honest, I suggest postponing all this to 4.5. We have more
important tasks waiting.

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development