[TYPO3-core] Extension tsconfig_help in 4.0?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Mar 14 21:43:21 CET 2006

Hi Kasper and Robert (others FYI)

you may remember that I asked you about the usage of the tsconfig_help wizards
in TYPO3 4.0.

The static_tsconfig_help table has not been updated since ca. TYPO3 3.6, hence
a lot of new properties are currently missing.

Robert replied to me that he may implement a feature to dynamically create
this table from core documents in TER2 (like it was already done for TER1).
However I don't know the status of it.

I still find the feature quite cool and would really like to keep it in 4.0
but in an improved version (means: updated, remove extension keys, probably
make it extendable via extensions?).

If nobody will work on it, I think it may be the best to remove the extension
from the core (making it another 764 KB smaller).

- michael