[TYPO3-core] RFC: Templavoila + Core fixes

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Mon Mar 13 09:33:06 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov <dima at spamcop.net> writes on
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:28:21 +0100 (MET):

> Hi!
>
> Bernhard Kraft wrote:
>
> > This is a CVS patch request. I don't knwo if TV patches are
> > appropriate
> > here but there is also a change in the core required for this to
> > work.
>
> - -1 because Kasper said he will fix it (he specifically told not to
> touch
> this part for now). There going to be major changes in localization.

Ahem, I don't think this is the right approach as we have an RC not there. We all, and this should include Kasper, must not do any major changes after an RC has been released. I think all others would have had no problems if the feature freeze is an day X even when the RC is N days later (say a week or so). If TV is not ye ready then be it so. 4.0 will fly without it. But no major changes to the Core, it's too late now!

Masi