[TYPO3-core] Sourceforge...

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Fri Mar 10 21:16:05 CET 2006

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On Friday 10 March 2006 14:51, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>
>>>So really: Why not setup our own little svn server, move the downloads
>>>to typo3.org and some mirrors.
>>
>>Big +1.
>

> Well, might be. What is good about it: we could set up TRAC and make use of
> it's awesome integration of wiki, source browser and tracker. I'd even
> volunteer to set this up (maybe together with Peter Niederlag who is using
> it, too).

I'd help with that too. I've been a trac fan for ages, and could help
setting stuff up as well. As this probably would not take too much
resources, one of you "professionals" could surely provide server space
for this.

+10 from me.

Greetings,
Michael

PS: With Mailman, Subversion and Trac, we're surely becoming a Python
shop ;)