[TYPO3-core] Sourceforge...

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Mar 10 20:15:01 CET 2006

Hi.

On Friday 10 March 2006 14:51, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> > So really: Why not setup our own little svn server, move the downloads
> > to typo3.org and some mirrors.
>
> Big +1.

Well, might be. What is good about it: we could set up TRAC and make use of
it's awesome integration of wiki, source browser and tracker. I'd even
volunteer to set this up (maybe together with Peter Niederlag who is using
it, too).

> What is bad about moving - is loosing CVS history.

No. We can fetch a complete CVS tar (not the content, but the real thing...)
and migrate to Subversion "the usual way". No loss involved.

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member